Shadows under my fingertips


https://onuniverse.com/v/yTw6u
Click the picture to view the verse OnUniverse
I created my first verse in this digital Universe. Shadows under my fingertips of possibilities. I continue to play the various examples that are given in this beta app (I love the 'b' word) and see how many different ways you can use it. This blog post may grow as I try different aspects. My ideas for future verses are these:
  • poetry with moving word blocks
  • add music to play in the background
  • pop out photos that lead the reader through a series
  • choose your own adventure
  • colour blocks in minnimalist style
  • multiple movie blocks 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I learnt from The Boss (and the band)

Visions of Elsewhere

Spin Bots and Story Shapes